Tarleen K.


North House


Topic : Marketing of Skin Care Products


Essential Question :

What is the most important factor in marketing your skin care product successfully?



Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Product

My product so far is improved sales techniques. I have been able to reach this product at my service learning with my mother, and through my research. At the spa, I conduct sales without the help of my mother, and I feel that because of this exposure to selling, I am able to understand how to improve and use skills I have gathered from research. I sell to all types of people with different skin needs, and recommend different products they can use. The Pyschology of Selling, by Brian Tracy, has helped me see a different side of selling. I am not only selling now, but I get to understand the 'why' when it comes to the different techniques I can use and how it benefits me and the company. This book is sort of my 'bible' to selling, because I can look at this book whenever I feel I need help or want to improve my sales.







No comments:

Post a Comment