Tarleen K.


North House


Topic : Marketing of Skin Care Products


Essential Question :

What is the most important factor in marketing your skin care product successfully?



Thursday, March 29, 2012

Room Creativity

1) I plan on covering all the tables used by students with a light blue table cloth. I also want to try to include little facts about marketing on the tables, but not as a huge distraction to the students, so that they are able to focus on the presentation. I am not sure what else to do, because the room is very large and I would not be able to decorate the entire class room in time.

2) I plan on creating a walk through of three of the same situations, one on each side of the class(so that it is accessible for all) and have them observe the situation and explain what is wrong about them. This could be for either my first or second answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment