Tarleen K.


North House


Topic : Marketing of Skin Care Products


Essential Question :

What is the most important factor in marketing your skin care product successfully?



Sunday, May 13, 2012

Service Learning

L: Service Learning Log Link:


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhMBwtXy9czBdFo4Tnl1X1k1cHZXVC1lOElwcm1HTlE
Contact: Evelyn Khauv
Contact number: 626-939-4560 or 626-992-7880. Best to call after 7 pm

I: What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
The most important thing I gained from my service learning was being able to obtain personal experience and evidence to help support my answers to my essential question. I would have never been able to clearly justify as to why I chose the answers to my EQ, and would have never been able to narrow down my possible answers.

A: How did what you did help you answer your EQ?  Please explain.
My best answer, which is: Allow consumers to sample products before they purchase, could have never been supported by unless I was doing my service learning at the spa. There, I was able to see when samples were offered, clients would most often return to purchase the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment