Tarleen K.


North House


Topic : Marketing of Skin Care Products


Essential Question :

What is the most important factor in marketing your skin care product successfully?



Monday, October 17, 2011

Independent Component 1 Plan Approval

1) For the first independent component, I will be making skin care products of my own made from organic and/or natural ingredients. For example, I would create a facial mask made from honey and milk and blend it all together. I would use it on my face every night and see if it will either improve my skin or not.
2) I will help my mother with the self-facial appointments she has scheduled at work. Self-facials allow clients to do there own facial at the spa, and can create there own mask or scrub made from natural/organic ingredients.  The clients that return can allow us to see whether or not the natural/organic ingredients work.
3) My EQ, which is,  " What is the most important factor in marketing your skin care product successfully?", will allow me to gather different answers and decide which is the most important. One possible answer is results. If a product does not show any results or very little, a consumer will not be interested in continuing to use the product. The type of ingredients in the product can help the company who made it or not help it at all.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds good. I'd like you to keep a log of all of this. Will you be using a book that tells you how to make your own skin care products?

    ReplyDelete