Tarleen K.


North House


Topic : Marketing of Skin Care Products


Essential Question :

What is the most important factor in marketing your skin care product successfully?



Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1)   In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.

When I interviewed Timothy Her, and asked him "What can you tell me about Marketing Skin Care Products?" I never thought he would surprise me by his answer. His first answer was results. All the research I have been reading so far have all mentioned results being one of the most important in being able to successfully market the product. When I first planned out my presentation, I was going to compare the difference between natural/organic products, and those that aren't. When I looked back to my first interview, I remembered Mr. Her saying that results are the most important. So why not present on ingredients that can be used in products and to be aware of what kinds of ingredients go into the product.

2.  What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?

During my presentation, I mentioned some examples of ingredients used in products and the good and bad that can come out of some. When I mentioned these to the class, I had little trouble presenting this information. I knew this information almost by heart, so presenting this information would be less difficult.

 3.  What was the most challenging to do and why?

The most challenging to do was presenting in front of an audience. I don't have trouble speaking to people, but when all eyes fall on me, it's a whole new story. I always panic when I present and feel that if I do something wrong, the audience will say something. But I know this isn't true. They are all presenting for the same reason, and we all make mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment